Friday, May 25, 2007

I havent turned on my com for like ages and ages and ages and ages and... well, let's just say it has been super super long since i last posted shall we?? Haha... anyway, at my dad's office now so cant post the beautiful pictures i took the past few days, including those taken at EDS Night, not that there're many... but i promise with all my heart that my next post will be solely for photo exhibiting purposes... cross my heart and hope to croak, drop a toenail in my coke(haha, that's a little too exaggerated... lol)... so, the june holidays are like finally here!!! woots~ gonna spend a lot of time catching up on my beauty sleep... haha... lotsa homework for the holidays and we also have to meet up for the history thingy about civilizations so going to my dear dear mortal, ming wei's house to do the project... so, touching back to today... was french day today... was quite fun la... watched this french movie which was pretty funny... but everybody was only staring at the subtitles and not listening to the speeches... and the room was so freakingly cold we were literally frozen and were like trying to come up with ways to keep warm... then we played this game whereby you've got to throw this little ball and try to throw the bigger metal ball near it and the team that gets 7 pts first will win... pretty fun, and we also had lotsa fun playing with madame tournay's daughter, naya(dunno if i spelt it wrongly or not) and she was like so cute la... by the way, her french is like a thousand times better than us... so intimidated... last but definitely not least, we made crepes!!! was so fun lor... but i must admit, the eating part is still the best... haha... it's like the much thinner version of waffles and i even sneaked one of the recipe slips back... after french day ended, i went back to school to play basketball with sin yee and the others... played for about 15 minutes and went home cause wilson was complaining and complaining that it was getting too late... gosh, my descriptive skills are getting from bad to worse... cant even describe my day properly... it's all like so brief and not detailed enough... wanna slap myself... anyway, gonna stop this post here cause the office is getting seriously cold and my fingers are simply too frozen to type anything... toodles!!! and i'll keep my promise and show you people the phoos next time:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home