Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Okies, I know I'm supposed to be studying for my geography test tomorrow but I just can't resist my temptation to show you guys all the wonderful pictures I have of junyi and wenting in the MRT so all i'm gonna do is show you all the pictures and it's byebye for me...


i managed to catch junyi from behind wenting's back... but the colour seems much better from there...

i think this was the picture that poor wenting posed so long for but something always happened to junyi when i wanted to press the 'take' button...

junyi looks like she just cried and well, i just spoil the whole picture...

i finally managed to get a decent photograph of both of them after what seemed like centuries...

don't you all agree that junyi is just plain adorable???

wenting seems so happy...

and junyi's so stern all of a sudden... spooky...

the 2 of them have a "see who's camera wins" battle and i, an outsider, wins instead... junyi's trying to play peek-a-boo...XD

picture of wenting's phone... she was showing us a video she was secretly taking of junyi... haha... poor junyi didn't notice a thing...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home